We have a bike service where we take care of the bikes to be prepared for your ride.
To find out more about the type of bikes that we have check Our Bikes Page.
We have bikes for all ages and all kind of riders:
- kids bikes with 16″, 20″, 24″ wheels
- hard tail bikes, with hydraulic disk brake or V-brake with 26″, 29″ wheels
- full suspension bikes for XC and AM
- tandem bikes for riding in couples or with twice the power
- electrically assisted mountain bikes – full suspension electric mountain bikes
- trekking / hybrid bikes for road and long distnace cycling
Our professional and specialized guides can offer you more then a day out: they can teach you tips & tricks while riding, will take you on the best riding routes, and you will take advanteage of the best riding routes without tha hassele of getting lost on the trail … More Fun.
Check out our Guided Bike Tours for details.